Re: On the protection of emails in the archives

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: On the protection of emails in the archives
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 03:43:06 +0300

Sorry Tim. While that is my opinion, it is not meant to be taken
personally, I am corresponding with many people with Google account,
that is really nothing personal.

My opinion is for safety of users and awareness, though. Would you
stubmle upon similar opinions on websites, it would not be taken that
way. I did not mean to.

Examples of privacy nightmare:
https://medium.com/digitalprivacywise/why-you-should-stop-using-google-chrome-6c934c9a827c

Example of surveillannce: