Re: How do you name your code blocks?

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: How do you name your code blocks?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 09:56:45 +0300

hi, Rodrigo,

thanks.  i understand.  we all like "int i;" to be independent in
separate functions (as it were).  right now, names of source blocks are
global to the .org file, and i don't suspect that will (or should)
change.

i apologize for bringing it up, but the one thing that jumps out at the
programmer part of me is that the python blocks in your code don't
"know" what main.txt actually contains when they are executed, as there
is no dependency on the correct "create-file" source block.  possibly,
though, if you created some dummy :var (on the python "begin_src" lines)
to express this dependency, it would help?  or, maybe it doesn't really
matter?

cheers, Greg