[Announcement] lsp-mode integration with org-mode

From: Ivan Yonchovski
Subject: [Announcement] lsp-mode integration with org-mode
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 22:20:07 +0300

Hi all,

lsp-mode -> org-mode integration allows using Language Server Protocol
features (e. g. completion, on-the-fly diagnostics, references,
refactoring, etc.) in org-mode source blocks. This was the most wanted
feature in our bug tracker and I think that it provides unique
functionality not avaiable in any other editor and it is great addition
to the org-mode ecosystem. In the future, we have also planned support
for debugging in source buffer.

Link to the docs and short demo:

https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode/blob/master/docs/page/lsp-org.md

Thanks,