Re: org-babel strange html print in R

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: org-babel strange html print in R
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 18:30:20 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for the input.
I didn't see the full mail of stardiviner for some reason.

:results value html  in the following code generates an error for me.
(Org mode version 9.2.3,R version 3.6.2).
but :results value output the "html" in an org-table format

#+begin_src R :results value html
library(xtable)
x <- rnorm(100)
y <- x + rnorm(100)
print(xtable(summary(lm(y ~ x))),type="html")
#+end_src

Best regards,
Jeremie