Re: How to move from inline tasks to drawers? [was: How to change the wi

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: How to move from inline tasks to drawers? [was: How to change the width of a latex exported inlinetask?]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:30:07 -0700

i use comments, sometimes with self-highlighted /emphasis/ or
self-highlighted fixme, or demote to a standard "x" task and use tasks
one level above.

if it is exportable, then i use non-task entries as the thing to
export and do not export any tasks.  this works pertty well.

on rare occasions i use inline tasks, but i have not gotten used tot
hem.  a long time ago, i catalogued a bunch ofthings needing fixing in
inline tasks tomaket hem more complete as an org feture, but couldn't
fix them so didn't post.

i guess i sort of didn't develop the habit becuase i didnt' remember
which features can be relied on.  maybe they have all been fixed by
now.  idk.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.