Re: [O] Macro that calls external program

From: Josh
Subject: Re: [O] Macro that calls external program
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! This is very helpful.

I have a related question. How can I run an external program right before Export that takes as input the current buffer and prints out to stdout an updated version of the org file that then is exported? Basically I want to pipe the org file through a filter that is an external program before it is exported.

Thanks in advance!

Josh