[O] bug#34684: 26.1; Strange characters when inserting date

From: Wong, Philip
Subject: [O] bug#34684: 26.1; Strange characters when inserting date
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:47:00 +0000

Does the same thing

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pluim <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 10:43 AM
To: Wong, Philip <address@hidden>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>; address@hidden

>>>>> On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:41:41 +0000, "Wong, Philip" <address@hidden> said:

    Philip> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by emacs -Q.  How

    Philip> exactly am I supposed to run this command?

    Philip> I tried ctrl c and then started typing 'emacs -Q' but it

    Philip> did nothing.

I guess youʼre starting emacs by clicking on some icon? You need to start it from the command line, with an argument of -Q, probably from cmd.exe or similar (I am Emacs-on-windows ignorant).

Robert