Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 09:43:53 +0000

Message: 16
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 14:48:56 +0200
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden>
To: emacs-orgmode list <address@hidden>

Hello again,

I just got this message error:

OpenDocument export failed: Wrong type argument: listp, 67

What is the meaning of this message and how can I do?

Many thanks for your help,

Jo.

I don't really know, Jo, but whenever I get something like that it means that
1. there is something wrong with my .emacs, or
2. there is something wrong with my document (strange character, missing bracket, mistyped #+OPTIONS line, etc.).

I would (and usually)
0. Open the *Messages* buffer to see if there is some useful information there.
1. fire up a new emacs ::  ~emacs -Q~,
2. load package ::  M-: (require 'package),
3. initialize package ::  M-: (package-initialize),
4. load Org :: M-: (require 'org) (you may need a path, if you did not install from elpa or similar). 5. take the document by chunks, export it piece by piece, and try to find which part holds the bug.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!