Re: [O] Link "bracket-types"

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Link "bracket-types"
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 12:58:24 -0700

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'alpha-eldoc-help-echo-mode)
;; fixme in elisp we want both link eldoc and elisp eldoc
(defun hoka-eldoc-help-echo-at-point ()
  "Eldoc thingy for help-echo text properties."
  (let ((val (get-text-property (point) 'help-echo)))
    val))
(defun alpha-eldoc-help-echo-mode ()
  "Enable eldoc mode with e.g. org links to display in minibuffer
when cursor is over them.  Call in the relevant buffer.  M-x
eldoc-mode to turn off."
  (interactive)
  (eval-when-compile (require 'eldoc))
  (setq-local eldoc-documentation-function 'hoka-eldoc-help-echo-at-point)
  (eldoc-mode))

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.