[O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 15:40:43 +0100

Le jeu.  01 mars 2018 à  02:10:15 , Eric S  Fraga <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:
> On Thursday,  1 Mar 2018 at 14:37, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
>> Supposing that I want to reply
>> to an email, I  would be glad to write my reply in  a org file and, once
>> finished this reply,  going back to gnus to be  able to org-mime-htmlize
>> it and send it.
>> At the moment the only solution that I  have is to quit gnus in order to
>> make an org file that I copy and paste in the reply.
>
> You don't have to quit gnus or even switch to another
> buffer/file.  Simply change the mode to org (M-x org-mode RET), compose
> your email, switch back to message mode (M-x message-mode RET), htmlize
> the email and send it.

Many thanks Eric! I suspected that  there should be a simple solution,
but I did not expected that it was so much simple!

I am applying what you say in replying to you. And it works perfectly!

I am going  to define two keybindings  for this and I would  be happy if
you could suggest to me how adding automatically this link

[[bibliography:/home/joseph/MEGA/org/reforg.bib]]

with the command M-x org-mode RET . But if you need time for this last
point, forget it, you helped me a lot already .

Thanks again !

Jo.

PS: After  an upgrade, my "org-mime-htmlize"  does not work any  more at
the moment, but that is another topic.