Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 19:46:55 +0100

Le jeu. 01 mars 2018 à 06:17:48 , Brian Shine <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:
> This is a wonderful resource, but I wonder if I can ask how to set up
> email using emacs? I’ve failed multiple times to do this using
> several solutions that are suggested. My main accounts are with iCloud
> and Exchange and I have never managed to log in through the suggested
> methods. I’m obviously doing something basic incorrectly.
>
> Is there a really simple guide to setting this up?
>
> Best wishes,
> Brian

Hello,

It is difficult to give you and advice, because as you know there are
many email clients for emacs.

Maybe you can read this web page first, that could help you to make a
choice:

https://wwwtech.de/articles/2016/jul/my-personal-mail-setup

I am using Gnus with Gmail, and it works smoothly. I do not believe
that I will change now. But it is time consuming to get the convenient
setup.

If Gnus can be you choice, I will be happy to help you, as I can,
because there many people in this list that are more experts than me
(Eric Fraga for example).

Best wishes,

Jo.