Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 19:04:00 +0100

Le jeu.  01 mars 2018 à  04:59:27 , Eric S  Fraga <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:
> On Thursday,  1 Mar 2018 at 16:29, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
>> The first option would be the best for me: because my use of org-mode is
>> mainly for my work and I am always pasting this link in new org file. It
>> is boring. If you could me help to define such a hook, I will be again
>> indebted to you. But please do it only if it is not time consuming for
>> you.
>
> I use autoinsert to automatically insert contents into new files.  Look
> at autoinsert.el in your emacs distribution.  I do the following:
>
>   (require 'autoinsert)
>   (push '(org-mode . "/SOMEPATH/orgskeleton.org") auto-insert-alist)
>   (add-hook 'find-file-hook 'auto-insert)
>
> where orgskeleton.org has the initial contents I want inserted into any
> new org file.  These include settings and some default headlines in my
> case.

Many thanks Eric, it is very kind of you to help me so much.

autoinsert works well  for new org files,  it is a first  good point for
me. I receive this message: Perform org-mode auto-insertion? (y or n)
and after replying "y" I get my org file with the bibliography link.

Unfortunately, it does not work in Gnus with the command M-x org-mode on
a reply to a message, and I do not understand why.

Regards, and thanks again !

--
Joseph Vidal-Rosset