Re: [O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 08:56:28 +0530

I don’t see org-export-use-babel in available options. I cannot customise it.

'(org-export-use-babel (quote inline-only))

Seems to have no effect. Is that so because, as you say later, users are not supposed to touch this option?

No.  You must have an older version of org than

commit 3b5ce449c4b16291ad56e23d5be1e480e57d906f
Author: Charles Berry <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat Nov 12 18:54:20 2016 -0800

   Replace `org-export-babel-evaluate' with `org-export-use-babel'

Did you try `C-h v org-export-use-babel RET', click `customize', etc?

I am on the latest version on org mode ELPA. It is dated August 18, 2017, so should include the commit you mention.

C-h v org-export-use-babel RET’

Does not work (there is no such variable).

Try

#+PROPERTY: header-args :eval never-export

and don't forget C-c C-c to update when you add this.

But this would prevent exporting all code blocks including inline blocks.

Isn’t it?

There seems no way of separately controlling inline and other blocks.

I guess I have to live with that.

Vikas