Re: [O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 02:06:58 +0530

> On 20-Aug-2017, at 12:57 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> My org-version (latest on org ELPA) is: Org mode version 9.0.9
>> (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpa @ /Users/vikas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/)
>>
>> The following is not working:
>>
>> #+PROPERTY: header-args :eval inline-only
>>
>> ":eval never-export” works; but ":eval inline-only" does not.
>
> What is "not working”?

":eval inline-only" has no effect. It still tries to evaluate all code blocks.

>> I can deal with this by globally changing the option using:
>>
>> (org-export-babel-evaluate (quote inline-only))
>>
>> But this creates another problem. After this, org does not respect “:exports
>> results” and exports both the code and results.
>
> Could you provide an ECM?

Please see the attached file.

When I export this, it still tries to evaluate the code block ind1_t2_hhd_code.
If I use (org-export-babel-evaluate (quote inline-only)), it does not evaluate
ind1_t2_hhd_code code block but it exports both the code and the output.

Vikas