Re: [O] org-protocol documentation

From: Chunyang Xu
Subject: Re: [O] org-protocol documentation
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:41:07 +0800

Mario Martelli <address@hidden> writes:

>> for what it's worth, the Emacs Mac Port supports org-protocol out of
>> box. It works without the Emacs server (emacsclient), e.g.,
>
> Good to know. I’ve listed it in the documentation.
> Do you plan to provide ready built binaries?

The author of the Emacs Mac Port is Mitsuharu Yamamoto and I don't think
there is any built binaries provided by him. I installed the built
binaries via MacPorts (a package manager for Mac) with:

  $ sudo port install emacs-mac-app

and I also heard that it is also available from Homebrew (another
package manager).

[...]