Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:29:51 +0200

Hello,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Makes sense - I just wasn't aware of the tags:nil property. Probably it
> should be added to the beamer template headers (C-ce#)?

It belongs to the default template, since this is a generic option.
I don't think it's a good idea to add duplicates in templates.

> I had

> in my org file, but the tags were still in the toc of the beamer
> export.

>From your document, adding tags:not-in-toc, I get

  \begin{document}

  \begin{frame}{Outline}
  \tableofcontents
  \end{frame}

  \section[Level 1]{Level 1\hfill{}\textsc{presentation}}
  \label{sec:org057dfd7}
  \begin{frame}[label={sec:org1551704}]{Frame 1}
  Some Text
  \end{frame}
  \end{document}

Do you know what should be generated instead?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou