Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 18:15:07 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When I generate a pdf, the tags are in the TOC - but tags:not-in-toc
>> means that the tags are *not* in the toc - possibly only in the headers
>> itself? I don't know.
>>
>> Just checked, the tags are also in the toc in html export.
>>
>> According to the documentation:
>>
>> ,----
>> | If this is the symbol ‘not-in-toc’, tags will be removed from
>> | table of contents entries, but still be shown in the headlines of
>> | the document.
>> `----
>>
>> This is not working anymore.
>
> I cannot reproduce it, at least on HTML, LaTeX, and ASCII export. Could
> you show an ECM ?

OK. Here it is:

#+TITLE:     An Example
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden

#+LATEX_CLASS: beamer

* Level 1                                                   :andHereIsTheTag:
** A Frame
#+begin_example
Org-mode version 8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-850-g9dbeaa @
/Users/rainerkrug/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)
GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.4.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit
1404.46) of 2016-05-24
#+end_example

The problem is beamer - with the other exports it works. With beamer,
I get the pdf at [[https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc6z9wszxl5vv9i/text.pdf?dl=0]]

Cheers,

Rainer

--