Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: in beamer export non-beamer tags exported as part of header
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 11:01:38 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Makes sense - I just wasn't aware of the tags:nil property. Probably it
>> should be added to the beamer template headers (C-ce#)?
>
> It belongs to the default template, since this is a generic option.
> I don't think it's a good idea to add duplicates in templates.
>
>> I had

>> in my org file, but the tags were still in the toc of the beamer
>> export.
>
> From your document, adding tags:not-in-toc, I get
>
>   \begin{document}
>
>   \begin{frame}{Outline}
>   \tableofcontents
>   \end{frame}
>

>   \section[Level 1]{Level 1\hfill{}\textsc{presentation}}
>   \label{sec:org057dfd7}
>   \begin{frame}[label={sec:org1551704}]{Frame 1}
>   Some Text
>   \end{frame}
>   \end{document}
>
> Do you know what should be generated instead?

When I generate a pdf, the tags are in the TOC - but tags:not-in-toc
means that the tags are *not* in the toc - possibly only in the headers
itself? I don't know.

Just checked, the tags are also in the toc in html export.

According to the documentation:

,----
| If this is the symbol ‘not-in-toc’, tags will be removed from
| table of contents entries, but still be shown in the headlines of
| the document.
`----

This is not working anymore.

Cheers,