[O] R: Re: How to install CDLaTeX in emacs24, on Windows 7?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] R: Re: How to install CDLaTeX in emacs24, on Windows 7?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:09:40 +0100 (CET)

Hello Rasmus,
I did as you told me and finally CDLaTeX works in Org mode!
The command C-h v RET load-path RET revealed I had many load-paths, among
them:
"c:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.8/"
"c:/Program Files/emacs-24.4/share/emacs/site-lisp"
"c:/Program Files/emacs-24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp"
"c:/Program Files/emacs-24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org"

...just to name a few! I inserted it in "c:/Program Files/emacs-24.4
/share/emacs/24.4/lisp", restarted the machine and tried it out on an *.org
file. It immediately recognized it!

However I now have a new problem -- when I enable CDLaTeX the backtick doesn't
work! This is really annoying since many commands of CDLaTeX absolutely need
the backtick symbol, ( ` ). When I press the key while in CDLaTeX mode, emacs
says "Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217782". But if I disable CDLaTeX and
press that key again, Org gives no problem and prints it on screen.

I should point out that I use Colemak keyboard layout (not sure if it's
relevant) and I have redefined the backtick key and the tilde (Shift+backtick)
in my .emacs configuration file, in the following way:

<pre>
;;; a key for tilde symbol
(define-key key-translation-map (kbd "M-2") (kbd "~"))
;;; a key for backtick symbol
(define-key key-translation-map (kbd "M-6") "")
(define-key key-translation-map (kbd "M-9") (kbd "`"))
</pre>

I suppose I must find a way to tell CDLaTeX that that key is backtick and it
should accept it in order to execute the commands I'm typing. How do say that
in e-lisp?