[O] R: Re: How to install CDLaTeX in emacs24, on Windows 7?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] R: Re: How to install CDLaTeX in emacs24, on Windows 7?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:26:50 +0100 (CET)

Rasmus,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I'm not very good at emacs so when you say "load path" do you mean <C:\home\.emacs.d\elpa\>? My .emacs configuration file is in <C:\home\>, so where do I put cdlatex.el? Do you know if yasnippet and cdlatex are compatible or not?
Please refer to the screenshot at this link for Emacs my path file: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34884310/emacs-org-cdlatex-mode-where-do-you-put-the-cdlatex-el-script