Re: [O] [RFC] Draft mode

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Draft mode
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 16:21:12 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> While I agree that options such as 't:·', '^:·', 'h:·' are bad, I think
> 'barf:·' is nice.  It's short and precise, much like 'num:·'.
>
> Something like 'barf-on-invalid-link' is very easy to mistype or forget.
> And yes, I mostly type options by hand.

Here's another take on this, which is quite different from the original
draft mode. Now, behaviour on broken links is controlled with
`org-export-with-broken-links' or its OPTIONS counterpart
"broken-links".

It is possible to either error on a broken link, ignore it, or mark it
with an obnoxious string in the output.

Feedback welcome.

Regards,