[O] Favorite way of syncing?

From: Tobias Frischholz
Subject: [O] Favorite way of syncing?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:59:31 +0200

Hey there!

I was wondering what is your favorite way of syncing your org files and everything.
I’ve checked out unison, but I want more of an automated system that synchronizes my two clients via an SSH server.

So far, I’ve also read that people use TRAMP in conjunction with an SSH Server (and work exclusively on this SSH server).
I’ve also read about org-sync and magit (git is an option for me).
And now I’m starting the get confused.

Any helpful thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Tobias Frischholz