Re: [O] Worg isn't publishing

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] Worg isn't publishing
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:31:12 +0200

Hello,

Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:
>

> FYI <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/100625> may be
> related.

Yes, something like that.  What actually happens is, the
org-mode repository clone for worg publications is also used to create
the daily snapshots for download.  So once daily the repository
switches to the master branch and back.  When switching back to maint
there were autoloads created, but the remnants of the master branch not
cleaned.

I added a 'make cleanall' after checking out maint (just as there
already was for checking out the master branch).

When I'm more familiar with the different scripts, cronjobs etc. on the
org-mode server I'll think about using different org-mode clones.

Best regards
Robert