Re: [O] Worg isn't publishing

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] Worg isn't publishing
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:54:25 +0200

Hi,

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:

> Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:
> > Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> I'm not seeing my changes to
> >> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html
> >
> > I fixed the build.  Your changes now show up.
>
> Could you tell us what had to be fixed, so that we can lear as well?
> Thanks!

Basically I ran the following five commands on the org-mode server:

cd ~emacs/git/org-mode
sudo -u emacs make clean
sudo -u emacs make

cd ~worg/worg.git/hooks/
sudo -u worg ./post-update

However, I saw the invalid function 41 again, so I still have to dig
deeper.  I know one script that causes this already.  Probably I can
tell more later, today.

Best regards
Robert