Re: [O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:25:57 -0400

Eric S Fraga writes:

On Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015 at 14:07, Meir Goldenberg wrote:
Sorry for being off the main topic. For some reason, I do not get replies to the GMail address from which I send my posts to the orgmode list.

I am confused. Are you subscribed to the mailing list? If not, you may only receive replies when people have explicitly put your email address in the response. Replies need not be written to go to both you and the list.

I would add: and should not. Otherwise people subscribed to the list get the message twice.

--
Jorge.