Re: [O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address

From: Meir Goldenberg
Subject: Re: [O] Not getting replies from the orgmode list to my e-mail address
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:03:07 +0300

Ah. I did not realize that. I have just filled out the subscription form. But how will I be able to reply to the replies that were sent to the list prior to my subscription?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015 at 14:07, Meir Goldenberg wrote:
> Sorry for being off the main topic. For some reason, I do not get replies
> to the GMail address from which I send my posts to the orgmode list.

I am confused.  Are you subscribed to the mailing list?  If not, you may
only receive replies when people have explicitly put your email address
in the response.  Replies need not be written to go to both you and the
list.  This reply I am sending has been address to both the list and to
you but only because I told gnus to do so.  I could have just as easily
sent the reply only to the list.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.1-176-g45abec