Re: [O] Treat custom environment as verbatim on export

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: Re: [O] Treat custom environment as verbatim on export
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:17:16 -0400

Hello,

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Charles C. Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> Currently, :wrap allows this:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :wrap "src latex :wrap my-verbatim"  :exports results

This is sufficient for my use case. Thanks for the tip.

A special block ":raw" parameter, as Rasmus suggested, is what I was
really asking for (without realizing it), but as Nicolas said it isn't
worth implementing, Charles's solution works fine.

While obvious in hindsight, it didn't occur to me that marking the
results as LaTeX would protect them from interpretation just as
"verbatim" does.

Thanks for the help,
Jake