Re: [O] org-mode, tikz and beamer

From: cédric ody
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode, tikz and beamer
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 22:33:13 +0200

Thank you for your answer.

Here is the shell script (many comments are in english except the
beginning) and the org file I use. To see how I call it, you can have
a look at the enclosed Makefile. Note that it uses specific
configurations files as well tex macros so it won't work without these
files. I can prepare a short example which generates the tex and pdf
files if needed. The script probably gives for now a good idea. You
can also look at the enclosed generated tex file to see how the tikz
language.

Basically, the shell script looks recursively into the org file and
creates nodes for the tikz headline mindmaps. Thus, there are parent
nodes and children nodes.

During that excursion, two kinds of files are created: the "tree"
files and the "contents" files.

The first ones are tex files with tikz mindmaps that must be inserted
at specific locations at the final latex compilation step. One tree
file contains the parent node with all the children files.

The "contents" files are org files and are converted into tex files
via the org-mode export command in a batch way. In the shell script,
hyperlinks are added to these newly converted tex files.

At the end, the assembly of all these files is done before compiling.

Numbering of sections through the recursive call is important so that
links work properly as you notice. Links allow one to go back and
forth the document. To go back, the idea is to click on the headline.
If a node exists without content, the links sends you the beginning of
the file or something like that.

Cheers,

Cédric