[O] org-mode, tikz and beamer

From: cédric ody
Subject: [O] org-mode, tikz and beamer
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:40:33 +0200

Dear org-mode users,

I have used org-mode for some months now. I find it very useful. I
have recently used it to prepare mathematic teaching lessons using the
beamer exporter.

I wanted to combine org-mode and tikz latex's package from latex In
order to insert some kind of mind-mapping from the headlines between
the main parts of the lesson. I enclose an example so that you can see
what I am talking about. Note that you can move forth and back through
the presentation with hyperlinks. Note also only the chapter "Droites
dans le plan" is filled so most of links fail.

I have done that from a single org-mode file using shell scripting
calling org-mode and emacs in a batch mode way.

Before improving my shell script, I would like to know if there is a
proper way to handle that within org-mode in lisp language. I have no
idea about how to do that but someone may know if it is possible or
not, and may give me hints to follow so that I could have a try.

Thanks,

Cédric Ody