[O] how to render align environment with mathjax in html-expot

From: Max Linke
Subject: [O] how to render align environment with mathjax in html-expot
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 22:21:48 +0200

Hello

I would like to use align environments when I export to html. As this is nicer for me to align equations.

When I use them naked like this.

        \begin{align}
                a &= b + c \\
                x &= y + z
        \end{align}

the equation does not get rendered at all but the naked text is displayed in the html file. Do their exists some options to tell org-mode to wrap align environments for mathjax? Or do I have to wrap this in some special source block?

best Max