[O] [Bug?] Link fontification in captions

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: [O] [Bug?] Link fontification in captions
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:35:52 +0000

Hello,

A link in a caption:

#+CAPTION: [[link]]

Initially receives org-link face when I type it. After some action (moving to the next line or saving the buffer), it is redrawn with org-block face.

In neither case does [[ and ]] receive the invisibility attribute typically given to links.

In both cases, it receives the typical overlay when moused-over. It also exports correctly, which is what I really care about.

Could links in captions be given the same treatment as in the rest of the buffer?

Regards,
Jake