Re: [O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:30:32 +0100

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> So we need both if we want to display all these characters, right ?

\Rightarrow and friends are supported through org-entities.  This makes
sure that it's translated to the right symbol irrespective of the backend.

prettify-symbols-mode is for showing an "ascii characters" in a pretty
way.  This will do nothing for export.

If you don't mind unicode characters maybe an input method is what you
want.  E.g. with the rfc1345 input method, you can insert '→' with '&->'.

---Rasmus

--
And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .