[O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:23:40 -0400

I feel like I've seen the answer to this somewhere but I can't find it -- is it possible for me to get "->" and "=>" to render as rightarrows (→, ⇒)?

\rightarrow will work, but doesn't give me the visual cue I want when working in org. And entering unicode directly in org is pretty distracting for me, as the gnome unicode shortcuts seem to turn themselves on and off whenever I upgrade.

thanks!