Re: [O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] render "->" as "&rarr" on html export?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:04:27 +0100

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I feel like I've seen the answer to this somewhere but I can't find it --
> is it possible for me to get "->" and "=>" to render as rightarrows (→, ⇒)?

Do you want to render it in the buffer or on export?  For the buffer you
could use prettify-symbols-mode.

> \rightarrow will work, but doesn't give me the visual cue I want when
> working in org.

With org-entities you can have it displayed as the equivalent unicode
characters of e.g. \rightarrow.  With cdlatex you can insert \rightarrow
quickly (on my keyboard: "¨>").

—Rasmus

--
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not