Re: [O] Inline code :results replace not working

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Inline code :results replace not working
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:27:40 +0100

Andreas Leha wrote:
>> For me, that's the correct behavior, as inline code blocks are *only
>> expected to be evaluated during export*.
>
> I disagree here.  As limiting the use of inline code to
> eval-on-export-only renders all the org-babel-execute-subtree and
> related functionality useless.

Though, this is what Eric Schulte wrote:

  ┌──── https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-04/msg00490.html
  │
  │ Currently inline blocks like don't associate themselves with their
  │ results, they are only expected to be evaluated on export.
  └────

Admittedly, this is an old quote (2012).  If things have changed, I'm
not aware of it -- but that does not mean it did not.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban