Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode

From: Paul Rankin
Subject: Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:27:54 +1000

Manuel Schneckenreither <address@hidden>
writes:

> I couldn't find anything on the web about it. Therefore, I like to ask
> you if anyone knows a program (another editor) which supports Org mode.

Apologies, I posted this to your email instead of to the group:

You might want to give Trello a look (http://trello.com). It's
web-based, so there is little chance that your technically challenged
friends will break it.

There is a bi-directional sync package for Org Mode called `org-trello'.
It works okay, but obviously lacks many of the features of Org; it's
mostly aimed at task management with teams.