Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode

From: Paul Rudin
Subject: Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 20:14:45 +0100

Manuel Schneckenreither <address@hidden>
writes:

> I couldn't find anything on the web about it. Therefore, I like to ask
> you if anyone knows a program (another editor) which supports Org mode.

Depends what you mean by "supports". I sometimes have to use windows
computers on which I can't install emacs (long story). I edit some of my
.org files with notepad!

The advantage of plain text is that pretty much every text editor can be
used to read/modify the files, even if you can't do all the stuff that
you're used to with emacs.