Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 18:36:17 +0200

Manuel Schneckenreither <address@hidden>
writes:

Hi,

> I couldn't find anything on the web about it. Therefore, I like to ask
> you if anyone knows a program (another editor) which supports Org mode.

I recently asked about browser editors that give some support for Org
syntax, but with no results. I think it would be really useful to have
some basic insertion/editing support for Org syntax in the Word
Prozessors used by the masses like MS Word and Clones and popular rich
text browser editiors, nothing fancy, just enough to make writing basic
Org docs comfortable.

Insertion snippets/skeletons would be a start, then maybe some 'quick
navigation' commands. To bad that we can't have this by writing a few
quick Emacs Lisp functions, somebody would need to know enough about
Java, JS, HTML5 etc. and have some insight into the popular editors to
make this happen.

--
cheers,
Thorsten