Re: [O] «Macro» expansion in source blocks; code-sharing between blocks

From: Andreas Kiermeier
Subject: Re: [O] «Macro» expansion in source blocks; code-sharing between blocks
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:49:15 +0930

Thanks Rainer,

but unfortunately this isn't working. I'm sure I'm doing something
wrong ... somewhere.

In case this makes any difference I have in the document header:

#+PROPERTY: header-args:R :session *R*
#+PROPERTY: header-args :results output graphics :exports results

I've now changed the source block header to ":exports none :eval no"
but now there really is nothing in the output.

In fact, the corresponding .tex file now contains:

\begin{table}[h]
\label{tbl:refyear}
\caption{Separation outcomes (death or any type of discharge) by
reference year.}
nil
\end{table}

and in the *Message* buffer I now have:

Evaluation of this R code-block (tbl-refyear) is disabled.
org-babel-exp processing...
Evaluation of this R code-block (tbl-refyear) is disabled.
executing Latex code block...

So, this source block really doesn't evaluated at all.

Thanks

Andreas