Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from on

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one source
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 07:24:23 +0200

Hi Rasmus,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> The intention is nice, but this entry is flawed to the point that it
> should be removed or undergo some heavy editing IMO. . .

Yes, the sa-ignore-headline function should be updated.

Can you give it a go?

I don't see why this should not be easy: you can simply try to match
different regexps depending on the backend, and remove the correct
stuff.  The only tricky part is to remove the heading from the table
of contents, but this is optional and the limitation can be advertized
as such.

Worg is a wiki, it's all yours!

Thanks,

--