[O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one s

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one source
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:57:11 +0800

Hi all,

Some weeks ago, I wrote here about a large project (training materials for the SuperCollider audio/music programming language), written entirely in org using the Beamer exporter to produce both slideshows and an article-format book for the students to use as a reference.

I just put a page up on worg describing the implementation details:

http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/beamer-dual-format.html

The project lives at https://github.com/jamshark70/scweek2014 -- note that the material itself is under a Creative Commons license, CC-BY-SA. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to use any of the Emacs or LaTeX code, knock yourself out, but please don't republish the written material in any way that's contrary to CC-BY-SA.

Hope this is of use,
hjh