[O] :mkdirp without path specifier

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: [O] :mkdirp without path specifier
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 15:47:17 -0400

If it intended that setting :mkdirp yes should break tangling with
'directory-free' file names?

I.e., should
#############
#+TITLE: test
#+BEGIN_SRC python :mkdirp yes :tangle test.py
print 1+2
#+END_SRC
###############

tangle without error?

It currently doesn't because (file-name-directory "test.py"), which is nil,
gets passed to make-directory, which throws an error.

The manual is ambiguous, stating only that the arg to :tangle is interpreted as
a path. A strict reading says this shouldn't work, regardless of :mkdirp, since
we're not giving a path, but I think the "understood ./" of :mkdirp no is
reasonable.

I'm not in a position to do so now, but can send a one-line patch to fix
tonight if wanted.

Michael