[O] How to load and use Github Flavored Markdown exporter?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How to load and use Github Flavored Markdown exporter?
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:48:14 -0500

Hi,

Org-mode version 8.2.6. Loaded from MELPA org-2014-04-28.

The nice github flavored markdown package is in there ox-gfm.el.

My goal is to use it to do a Markdown export of an org document
instead of the vanilla exporter.

In an attempt to do so, I ran at startup:

;;;;;;;;;;;;
(require 'ox-gfm)
;;;;;;;;;;;;

And did an org dispatch export for Markdown.

Wondering if this is the correct approach?

I don't have any expectations for how the file is generated; I just
want to know that I am loading and using it correctly.

Alternately

Regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson