Re: [O] Fast Access to TODO States without C-t

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Re: [O] Fast Access to TODO States without C-t
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 04:10:42 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I may be misunderstanding here, but screen will send the escape key to
> the running program if you hit it twice, right? I use the StumpWM window
> manager, with the escape key also set to C-t, and I think both of them
> behave the same way: first escape is caught, second is sent to the
> program. So you'd do C-c C-t C-t d. How does that work?

No, C-t C-t switches between screen windows.

> Also, if you set `org-use-speed-commands' to t, you can use single
> keystrokes when point is to the left of headline stars. I find this
> immensely useful. Get point to the left margin and hit "t", that's all
> you need.

This speedy gonzales command was really cool and I think I'll use that
for a lot of things;)

, but I don't see how I can have fast access to TODO states.

If I hit 't' over a TODO item, it just changes the state to the next
state. How can I jump to DONE(d!), f.ex?

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m