Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend

From: Xavier Garrido
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:31:43 +0100

Hi Ista,

Le 03/03/2014 20:55, Ista Zahn a écrit :
Hi Xavier,

I think

#+begin_src latex :results drawer :exports results
   \begin{align*}
   x&=x\\
   y&=y
   \end{align*}
#+end_src

will give both syntax highlighting (in the code block) as well as
properly displayed equations in both latex and html export.

This one works. Thanks for your help.

Xavier

Best,
Ista