Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting LaTeX source blocks with HTML backend
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:54:32 -0800

Xavier Garrido <address@hidden> writes:

>>>     #+BEGIN_SRC latex
>>>       \begin{align*}
>>>       x&=x\\
>>>       y&=y
>>>       \end{align*}
>>>     #+END_SRC

>> When I export this using the HTML exporter, the LaTeX code is wrapped in
>> a <div> with class="org-src-container", and the actual code appears
>> inside a <pre> tag.  Is this the behavior you see?  Is that not what you
>> want?

> In my case, the code is not even wrapped into org-src-container class,
> it just does not appear at all.

Hmm.  If Ista's solution doesn't work for you, you may want to look into
why this is happening.  Maybe you have a variable or option set
somewhere that is suppressing export of these blocks for some reason.  I
am using the "maint" version of the exporter (8.2.5h) and I don't use
HTML export much, so I am pretty sure what I see is the current default
behavior.

Best,
Richard

(If possible, please encrypt your reply to me using my PGP key:
Key ID: CF6FA646
Fingerprint: 9969 43E1 CF6F A646.
See http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rwl/encryption.html for more information.)