Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:03:16 -0600

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Peter Davis <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm writing a short paper containing tables, images, etc., but I'm getting a
> blank page in the PDF output. That is, it's completely blank *except* for
> the page number.
>
> Any suggestions on how to trouble-shoot or fix this?

Probably related to image/table float placement. I've had an image on
one page trigger a blank page after it, and if your options or the
size of the image on the next place won't fit on a single page, it
might be skipping that blank one entirely and moving along to the
next.

Is it possible to share the document, or could you try to copy that
.org file, remove the contents of p. 1-4 and 8-9, and then share the
.org file that generates pages 5, 6 (blank), and 7?

John