Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:30:48 -0500

Attached is a simple file that demonstrates this. As is, it does not leave a blank page. But if you remove the num:nil option from the second line of this file, you do get a blank page.

You (probably) need koma-article class for this. (I didn't install anything. It just worked for me.) You don't need the images.

-pd