Re: [O] [RFC] Move ox-koma-letter into core?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Move ox-koma-letter into core?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:36:13 +0100

Hi all,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> My suggestion: convert contrib/lisp/ libraries into Org ELPA packages
> and expurge the the contrib/ Git history from Org's repo.

Here is another way to evaluate this proposal: imagine we don't
have the contrib/ directory and we want to promote some external
Org libraries but don't want to include them into core.  How would
we proceed, then?  By creating a contrib/ directory or by adapting
the Org ELPA archive to welcome those libraries?

It'd be for creating an Org ELPA repository.

Granted, this reasoning does not take into account the amount of
work needed to adapt the Org ELPA and migrate the current libraries,
but I think it's still valid.

Now consider this my last attempt at convincing anyone :)

--
 Bastien