[O] Control links in LaTeX export

From: Ken Okada
Subject: [O] Control links in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:31:52 +0900

Hello,

I have one question and one suggestion.

In LaTeX exporting I want to use a different format for \hyperref, which
is generated with `org-export-latex-links'. However I prefer the change
of the format file local, i.e., I don't want set the global variable
`org-export-latex-hyperref-format'. I tried to make this variable
file local, but it have no effects. (I guess the reason is other buffer
is used.) So my question is: Is there any options or methods
to do this?

Second, I want to use more flexible format for this. For example,
I want to make some change in the string used for reference (second
argument of \hyperref). A small dirty trick had solved this problem:
  https://gist.github.com/kenoss/8648351
However I think allowing users to modify the format more flexiblly
is reasonable, because I found another people like me:
  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/54641
So, I suggest putting a layer for formatting in `org-export-latex-links'.

Oh, I've got another thing now. I'm using "Org-mode version 7.8.11".
I found that in the latest version there isn't variable
`org-export-latex-hyperref-format' and \hyperref and \ref are
hard coded, sadly. Sorry for not using the latest version, but this is
(not mainly) because make fails in my environment.

Sincerely.

Ken Okada